I enrolled learned about Communication Skill II for learning through a write and hand on computer during in English Classes. I reviewed remember about Communication Skill I during two term in English class. I felt understand and more improve myself for future good write and grow think and use of written, and that the English teacher is Ms. Rubylee A. de Castro start taught me for good write and remember an important the kind of paragraph and well write.I feel satisfy good learning and Ms. Rubylee is clearing explained me understand, and i always attend and basic lesson match our student during in Pen-learning Center for English Classesd. I like my important a write and read relative of have job experience. Hope i keep to learning and my grows self, careful read and a write. I little know and basic process very time and thanks to Ms. Rubylee is very taught us and here at English class.
References:
http://statistic2.bigstockphoto.com/thumbs/6/8/2/large2/2863952.jpg

No comments:
Post a Comment