
I have remembered last time years for beginning the hearing men and women joins learn about news Filipino Sign Language the Deaf Community. That who were join to John, Rogerio, Philip M., and Remy so interpreted in church for Deaf have activity for Deaf Community of the Saint Vincent De Paul ( D.C.S.V.P. same for hearing people name is Our Lady of the Annunciation Parish (O.L.A.P) the Church. They like interaction a more learning the sign language and activity good for Deaf Can do.
I need advocacy the hearing people join for interpreting church that they are relations with Deaf people. i love the Deaf same include for hearing people help to develop for Deaf power show role good friend with the Hearing.
but the hearing men and women like enjoys me for good teaching whatever they understand me that my identity for Deaf.
Hope i wish to help hearing same deaf community more building church and leader deaf people seminar activity. I love the poor and rich are people. I like beautiful time same hearing feel empathy for deaf have experience to my goal is life us.
I need advocacy the hearing people join for interpreting church that they are relations with Deaf people. i love the Deaf same include for hearing people help to develop for Deaf power show role good friend with the Hearing.
but the hearing men and women like enjoys me for good teaching whatever they understand me that my identity for Deaf.
Hope i wish to help hearing same deaf community more building church and leader deaf people seminar activity. I love the poor and rich are people. I like beautiful time same hearing feel empathy for deaf have experience to my goal is life us.

No comments:
Post a Comment