Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Good Quality for the President 2010


The characteristics are good important be vision, wise, passionate, compassion, charismatic, great communicators, persistent, integrity, disciplined, honestly for must he expression for help to people. A wish goal for good role of leader must be copy for people work hard same time to his/her. He/she necessary know to how to process for support build for the Philippines. He/she is careful for the environment same the people at here in Philippines. Who is show the role a good leader activity for maintain cooperation important the program good environment and careful an economic for the Philippines, because don’t corrupt, waste thing, ignore, lazy, and liar for who is important the President must good quality. He/she is encouraging for the Filipino people want work hard same to him. But he want to one special trust and honest same the people in focus for Philippines. Hope he have faithful and must know for aware the Filipino people. Must know for experience to her/him development all earth.

I think who is best candidate for the Presidency that I decide choose to really good President of Nicanor Perlas. He willing work for environment, another company, economic for good care thing, support the people and same involve for the Deaf Philippines and share the hearing people are equality for Filipino flesh common the people. Important same few matches for who is President of Nicanor Perlas.

I choose for President is Nicanor Pelas because he is continue work for the focus people and same country. He is doing responsible for promotion necessary build for poor and same rich are equality because the poor people is patience for family, difficult money, the government is not help for the poor people in the people. Hope I suggest Nicanor Perlas is good activity for show a role same the people. Mean he must accept for concern the poor people and support environment need beautiful a place in the Philippines. I need comment you see to view point the important analysis through the Philippines, and he says what in happen for more help them. I interest Nicanor is good leader and must information for aware in the Filipino people.

References:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Good-Leadership-10-Characteristics-Good-Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment