Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Curse - Deaf Movie by Farhan Kamarzaman

I see watch to movie about the Deaf vibrates in cellpehone a ring. Shannon is own keep for leave the ring on the cellphone in the locked cabinet. Shakaria, Joshua and Andre know about the cellphone. She don’t like disturb for her own cellphone, because it had not pleasure the cellphone like vibrate of ringing. Shakaria was really serious and Joshua shocked up for serious “you got cursed!” but she is not understand about it is mean: you got cursed. Joshua knows it maybe cellphone as ghost in cellphone.


Shakaria had no felt and touch in her cellphone. Her come for us. They go to cafeteria then Shakaria get drink milk for chatting us in cafeteria food. Later she was doubt about the cursed. But Andre saw to Shakaria tell story Joshua is know it. He tells stop during chatting story thing about cellphone the cursed. Andre go home anyplace. They are suspicious to his angry us. She talk to Joshua is what tells her do? He doesn’t know to her.

Later she is called hey! Andre and he tell do you of Shakaria. She tell sorry forgive you of Andre want hugs to her. She drops to packet down a pant of Andre. He is suspicious. But she sees him. He just open computer detail it. Later it is an off light for he sees it. He had open computer about in the cursed!!! it get to Andre is died in cellphone. But two new for name is Veronica and Farhan. May he is borrow to Veronica is own cellphone in locked cabinet. He get to open it the cursed.

I watching movie about the curse, I am shocked for cellphone. She tell me that I learned it had careful the cellphone in the curse. I not like and away look at the curse to cellphone. But I was really little afraid the curse. If I tell careful for don’t touch it is the cursed in cellphone. Hope I understand and aware about the cursed. I want avoid the cursed.

I have message for good beautiful movie about the curse, that the Deaf people is an activity for work hard and good. It had time year for activity the deaf school as where is at Indiana School for the Deaf in America. I am satisfy for film the Deaf action.


No comments:

Post a Comment